From Stargate Wiki
|Out of universe information|
- "He is a very powerful System Lord. Much feared, even among Goa'uld. He is a conqueror. He eliminates all who dare tread in his shadow. Including other Goa'uld."
- — Teal'c
Little is known about his early life apart from the fact that he was part of the family of Ra being the offspring of Ra and Hathor. He once had his Jaffa go into battle on Chulak against Montu's forces of which his First Prime was killed. He also had control over Tagrea until around 1700A.D. when the resources of the planet, most likely Naquadah, were depleted and he abandoned the planet. (SG1: "Thor's Chariot", "Memento", "Origin")
In 1998 Heru'ur had discovered that Cimmeria no longer had any protection against the Goa'uld, and being a rogue System Lord chose to ignore the decree by the Asgard and invade the planet. He killed many of the Cimmerians, burnt their villages to the ground and began construction on three pyramid landing platforms. When SG-1 arrived and Col. O'Neill and Teal'c were taken by a local Olaf to survey the enemy forces, Olaf was captured and tortured by Heru'ur for information. O'Neill and Teal'c managed to save Olaf, Heru'ur then ordered that the Stargate be placed under heavy guard. When the Asgard arrived and began removing the Jaffa presence, heru'ur retreated through the Stargate. (SG1: "Thor's Chariot")
When Heru'ur had learned that Apophis had sired a child with his mate Amaunet he went looking for the child, eventaully leading him to take his Ha'tak to Abydos. He ordered his Jaffa to find the child while he waited. Teal'c, who was disguised as a Horus Guard and Daniel Jackson managed to trick Heru'ur into believing that Apophis had already returned and taken the child, however Heur'ur still tortured Daniel for information. Suddenly O'Neill and Samantha Carter dialed in and Teal'c managed to subdue Heru'ur's guards. O'Neill then fired on Heru'ur, who had raised his personal shield, causing no effect. O'Neill then threw his knife which passed through the shield and punctured Heru'ur's hand, causing him to flee aboard his ship. (SG1: "Secrets")
Alliance with Apophis
- "Onak kla keela vurok!"
- — Heru'ur
- "Mak shel lo komo ashma!"
- — Apophis
- "Heru'ur is saying Apophis's forces are great, but not great enough to match the collective army of the system lords. With his assistance, the battle will be swift and end in their favour."
- — Jacob Carter
Heru'ur met with Apophis in the Tobin system to discuss an alliance with each other so they could control the entire Goa'uld domain. SG-1 put a plant in motion to reprogram one of the Tobin mines still in the system to attack Apophis' ship and this would lead Apophis to believe Heru'ur betrayed him. Teal'c had been captured by Heru'ur's forces earlier and brought aboard the ship, Heru'ur offered him up as a token, luckily however he was intercepted by SG-1. The mine flew into Apophis' ship and Apophis decloaked and entire fleet which destroyed Heru'ur's ship killing him in the process. (SG1: "The Serpent's Venom")
- Heru'ur is said to be the son of Ra and Hathor. It is unknown exactly how this can be as the Goa'uld produce offspring asexually, Heru'ur would have to be the son of only Hathor, Ra would have been unable to provide Hathor with genetic material as this would most likely result in the creation of a Harsesis.
- He had a First Prime called Karrok around a hundred years ago. (SG1: "Origin")
Heru'ur with his Horus Guard
Heru'ru arrives on Abydos